Sunday, August 23, 2015

Day 13 of the 40 Day Challenge: The Fighter's Hope and a brave boy who is fighting for life

The Fighter's Hope
    Before I even introduce you to the new design, I want to mention our guest today.  I just can't let you forget to scroll down to the end!  Our featured guest is a little boy named Jadon, who has been adopted into the most wonderful family.  I asked Jadon's mom if I could feature his journey on my blog, I hope you all follow their site as I do!  Jadon has multiple heath complications and has undergone many surgeries, it's a continue process and a long road to recovery!   So, I have named this parasol in honor of Jadon, the Fighter's Hope.  And in Jadon's case, he isn't fighting a battle with a sword, but a battle for life!  Please scroll down for pictures of our sweet cutie and the link to his family's blog!
 
 Love Multiplies Here - And it surely does!  Click on the picture to  read their blog or click this link http://lovemultiplieshere.blogspot.ca/
And now to introduce Mr. Jadon.  This is Jadon during therapy. He's such a happy boy. 

It's not over yet, Jadon is still facing at least 1 more surgery!  

I hope you will all take the time to pray for Jadon and his family at this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment