Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Day 15 of the 40 Day Challenge: High Society Victorian & Cozy Blue Daisy Knits

 Well, this parasol turned out electrifying! I simply love how the high Victorian Stencil turned out! 
I was putting my newly learned painting skills to good use.  I love how the victorian era was so very stenciled.  The wallpaper was so full of designs and the furniture featured scrolls and curves.  I can see this parasol matched with a very flouncy white Day Dress!  You can buy it here on Etsy. :)  
Now, speaking of blue, scroll down for our featured guest, The Blue Daisy Shoppe!



Featured
Mel is a creative and talented crafter!  These are just a small sample of the items that she makes and sells.  I just love these knitted hats!  So warm and inviting!  Perfect for the cold winter that is upon us! And ladies, she makes scrubbies!  Handmade scrubbies are the best!  They last so much longer!
Stop by her facebook page and like her page!
https://www.facebook.com/bluedaisyshoppe




No comments:

Post a Comment