Monday, August 10, 2015

Forty Designs in Forty Days: A Challenge


This month marked a momentous moment for Ash Tree Meadow designs.  We reached 100 sales on Etsy!  I couldn’t have been more excited…well, when we hit 500, I imagine that I will be more excited...but you understand.   Added to this awesome news, you can see that I have dusted off the old blog.   Well, I’ve always tried to maintain it, but really, it’s been quite difficult.   So, I have decided to challenge myself to 40 designs in 40 days!  
Are you with me?!!
You can be!   For each post, I am offering to share a link to your blog, Etsy store, or Facebook page.  The first 40 contacts will be featured in my blog post!   (FREE advertising!) Each feature  will be shared on Facebook and Twitter – with active links to yours.   So, starting today, I am taking subscriptions!   Starting tomorrow, the 40 Day Challenge!

To Submit your blog via email or facebook:

1. Include your name & the link to your website!

2. Like our Etsy Shop or Facebook Page!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AshTreeMeadowDesigns

 ashtreemeadowdesigns@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/ASweetReminiscence


No comments:

Post a Comment