Monday, August 31, 2015

Day 21 of the 40 Day Design Challenge: A Hidden Gems


This was difficult to make, as adding the gold was time consuming and just difficult. 
However, I am content with the result, although I may add a smaller Fleur de Lis at each side where the gold and green meet. As Vitality means life, I thought it cool how my next feature is kind of about life - well, life as a mom with a wee baby.  And now for our feature...



Featured
My creative friend, Rachel, has invented nursing covers that are fast becoming all the rage! Not only is she selling on Etsy, but she is also going to be at the Sarnia Etsy-in-person event! I am so excited for her as she launches this, and I am sure that all my readers who nurse their babies will find these the best purchase they have made to date!  So, head over to her facebook page and Etsy store and choose your favorite color and enjoy all the functionality and comfort! 
https://www.facebook.com/thesehiddengems

No comments:

Post a Comment