Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Day 23 of the 40 Day Design Challenge - A Red and Black Parasol and lot's of Bling



Today was very hot, and not at all cheerfully so. However, we have survived to the evening, and now we have our next presentation, a very simple, elegant parasol with just a bit of bling.  I must give credit to my other sister-in-law, Isabel, who patiently sewed the topper on this one!
(Do I have great sis-in-laws, or what?) 


And now for our featured presentation, and a whole lot more bling ...

Featured


I love these fun, sparkly shirts!  The first one featured here is support of law enforcement officers!  And at time like this, with all the protests and the heartless shooting of officers, they need out support! But, I think "Just call me Glamma" is my favorite. :)  
Stop by this etsy store and view the wide variety of bling! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/blingbycricket

No comments:

Post a Comment