Monday, September 14, 2015

Day 35 of the 40 Day Design Challenge: Journey to a New World and Photography Prop Outfits


 Well, one last parasol for good measure - No Promises! lol   However, this one is the best parasol to-date.  Abby did an awesome job decorating my white-on-white parasol!
I call this one "Journey to a New World".  It makes me wish I was a kid again.  I can imagine a fine duchess wearing this one!  Continue reading for our feature...
Featured
From Minions to Monsters to Raggedy Anne, there are so many cute outfits in Melissa's shop!  I can't get over the Minion outfit! Minions are certainly taking the world by storm!  
And these outfits are no different :)
Be sure to stop by her facebook page and etsy store!
 https://www.facebook.com/handmadebymelissa

No comments:

Post a Comment