Thursday, September 2, 2010


For the last few days, I have been scourging the area for sales, bargains, and ideas. A main obstacle to our work has been the sash/waist for Sarah's dress. I had previously found a very good sale on ribbon (4 rolls for the price of 1) and had selected a luscious green. Mom said it is emerald green. Well, I could not find anything to match these ribbons!

After work today,Willow met me and we continued shopping. We found the green finally! For $1 a meter! (Which is an AMAZING price). We bought one meter. :)

I had previously seen a wide white lace at the same place, which was $2 a meter. This white lace had been milling around my mind for the past week and a half. So, we picked up 3 meters.

So, the white lace is for Kelsey's gown, hers is to be an elegant dark red gown with white lace hemming the bottom. The lace is almost a foot wide, scalloped edge, crisp, firm, and pure white.

And these are the current Updates at this moment. Feel free to comment or send me suggestions.

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment