Wednesday, September 7, 2011

By the Lake of Shinning Waters


I apologize for this post being so short, but in a moment or two I am racing out the door. Here is another preview. I picked this blouse up in Mexican Town down in Detroit, I love the crispness of the collar.

The skirt of this outfit reminds me of Anne's Lake of Shinning Waters, also seems as if the lake took shape in an outfit.
And here is the suggested parasol, not rain proof, this is completely lace. I consider this one a masterpiece.

~Ashley

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! You know I'm super excited to wear it!! I'm just dreaming about that lace parasol.... and the flowy blouse and the shimmering blue romantic skirt... <3 I'm in love.

    {I wish the pictures could be a tad bigger on these outfits so we could see more detail :) }

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I am so glad! I really appreciate the enthusiasm <3

    I promise the pictures will get bigger, so far it's partly due to having such rainy weather.

    ReplyDelete