Friday, August 21, 2015

Day 11 of the 40 Day Design Challenge: I call it Pistachio Harpsichord and Delectable Soap


 Pistachio Harpsichord ~ isn't that a simply lovely idea.


 
  I confess that I was listening to classical, hence the name Harpsichord, but Somehow this design just spoke of music to me.  Once again, Abbie has performed her magic with paint.  I choose a light green lace that matched perfectly.   This time, the steeple tip of this parasol is wrapped in the same lace.  It adds a fancy detail on the top, but as it is fairly difficult to smoothly wrap a tip, I typically don't add the lace wrapped top.   The color of this parasol reminded of the lovely whipped soaps in our featured shop!  And now to present our feature,


Featured

Aren't these soaps absolutely delicious looking!  These are so yummy that I instantly craved a shopping spree!  Hand made in Illinois, United States, but you can purchase these easily on Etsy!
What a perfect hostess gift too!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/EclecticMisc

No comments:

Post a Comment