Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 31 of the 40 Day Challenge: A Wedding Hat & Tangled Yarn


Well, still can't find the camera, so another cell phone picture today.  
I was getting rather tired of making parasols :) 
So, I decided to work on this hat.  I had the design in my mind for awhile, I knew I wanted to add an applique and lace, but wasn't exactly sure on the exact design.  The rose is a vintage rose, it is made of a sheer material and has a couple velvet leaves.  I love the texture it give the hat.  
This too will be available to buy, once I find my camera and take proper photos.  

And now for our featured guest!
Featured
Such creativity! I love the elephant costume!  Look at those cute little ears!  Tracy makes many different costumes and baby bundles.  She has this super cute birthday yearn cake!  Wouldn't this be the sweetest gift for you knitting loving Grandma?!  

https://www.facebook.com/TangledinYarnbyTracy

No comments:

Post a Comment