Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 32 of the 40 Day Challenge: A Renaissance Headdress and Storybook Moments


Well, my styro-head needs some hair to fully showcase this piece.  It it finally done!  I began the preliminaries of this renaissance headdress in May, but never completed it. 
Professional photos to come, but for now, just the simple shots.  
This will be available to buy as soon as the camera charges (yes, I did find it!)
  
And now for our featured guest!  Another creative photographer!

Featured
Storybook Moments! 

Facebook reviews have good things to say about this photographer!  I personally love this silhouette picture.  It reminds me of the Victorian's love of the silhouette!  I think this shows a lovely glance at the love for a wee child.  Be sure to visit her page! https://www.facebook.com/sbmoments
And if you are in Missouri, you may want to sign up for your silhouette photograph! 


No comments:

Post a Comment