Friday, September 25, 2015

The Scottish Highland Renaissance Costume


Introducing, The Bonnie Highland Lass 

~ The Professional Images ~


Well, I am sure I need not explain how delighted I am with these photos!  My sister did an amazing job, she truly is a talented photographer.  I love how the light dances on the taffeta.  As you can see, the skirt is grey taffeta, the blouse is a ivory cotton, with white tassels at the neckline. A black faux leather and elastic girdle encircles the waist.  I added a grey plaid sash to complete the look, however, if you are ordering this costume, you can request your tartan.  Contact me first to ensure your tartan is available.  Order on Etsy

** Leave a Comment & 
if you like this, let me know by 
selecting "Like, Interesting, Love this" below!

No comments:

Post a Comment